Strange Things Will Happen

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The person who will miss me the most.
It's hard to explain why I have to leave for 6 months. For one thing, he can't understand why I don't just stay at UofL for the spring semester. Travel's never been a big deal for him, and I know that while he's so happy about this opportunity for me, this is a bittersweet moment. I've been trying to make things easy by being less frustrated when he says or does something that upsets me. I definitely don't want to leave the country on a bad note! This is the first time I'll be traveling without my family, and it's natural that he feels protective and scared for me.

I'm talking, of course, about Fabrizio - my Bichon Frise. It's difficult to leave an animal that doesn't understand why you're going in the first place.

He doesn't know what is happening yet.

Look at my modeling skills. How can you leave me?

Still? You're still packing? No one - no one - resists this face.
Now he knows...

Best case scenario? Fabi will assume that I'm in my room for these next 5 months.

Cheers, as always. Have a go at making up your own captions for Fabi - there's some potential here for a short comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment